The DPH screwjack pedestals and many options make this series fit most installation requirements. The series provides the flexibility to adjust for different heights, slopes, and works with a wide variety of surface materials including pavers, wood, stone, and tiles.
1. Support Head The head screws directly on to the base or on to a coupler. The head can be fitted with a accessory to support different material surfaces. The slope corrector (0 to 5%) is integrated on the head of the pedestal DPH-4 to DPH-11.
2. Couplers The coupler is used when the height of the pedestal exceeds 175 mm (DPH 5 and upwards). Two integrated tabs on either side allow for mechanical fixing or cross-bracing, which guarantees enhanced stability.
3. Locking Keys The locking keys ensures no subsequent rotational movement is caused by traffic or vibration.
4. Adjustment Ring The ring makes high to low adjustments.
5. Base The base can be positioned on or fixed to any substrate. It has 8 fixing holes, for anchoring screws or bolts. The head, coupler ring, and base have a safety stop pin to prevent over extension.
DPH Series Accessories
View or Download PDFs
Adjusting the Slope Corrector
DPH Series Brochure
DPH Series Technical Specifications
DPH Series Compression Test
DPH Series Wood Joist Holder
DPH Series Heights of Pedestals
DPH Series Technical Data Sheet
BC Series Brochure
BC Series Technical Specifications
BC Series Compression Test
BC Series Wood Joist Holder
BC Series Heights of Pedestals
BC 6 Technical Data Sheet
PB Series Brochure
PB 3 Technical Data Sheets
PB 6 Technical Data Sheets