Buzon Applications Gallery
Leading architects and builders turn to Buzon Pedestals International as the world leader in the manufacture and distribution of screwjack pedestals for the design and construction of raised floors, external terraces and decked areas. Whether you are creating a unique space that is intended to inspire, entertain, or build community, Buzon Pedestals have been designed with you in mind.
Here in the Application Gallery you will see various types of pedestal applications, usage environments, and material decking surfaces. The award-winning Buzon Pedestal can be used with natural stone, concrete pavers, wood tile or decking, engineered wood products and composites, ceramic or glass tile, and steel or fiberglass grating.
Architects and construction professionals have used Buzon pedestals to create the following types of applications: Roof Decks & Balconies, Plazas & Terraces, Water Features, Deck Systems, Green Roofs & Roof Gardens, Pedestrian Pathways & Walkways, Illuminated Floors, Temporary Floors, Industrial decking as well as other specialized applications.
Materials used with Buzon
• Stone - marble, granite, etc.
• Paver - hydrapressed concrete slab
• Wood - wood tile, deck joist systems
• Grating - steel & fiberglass
• Tile - ceramic & glass
• Composite - composite tile, composite joist system
• Parliament of the EU - Belgium
• Military Royal School - Belgium
• National Museum of Tokyo - Tokyo, Japan
• University of Kansas Medical Hospital - Kansas City, US
• University of Denver, Colorado - US
• Site of the General Society - Belgium
• Bank Communal Crédit - Belgium
• Disneyland, Paris - France
• Films FUJY Laboratory - France
• Metro Building - Portugal
• Petronas Tower - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Diabetes Treatment Center - Kuwait
• New National Theater - Singapore
• City Bank - Bahrain
• Amusement Park - Belgium
See Application Gallery