Leonardo da Vinci said it best, “Water is the driving force of all nature.” No wonder we get inspired near water, entertained by playing in it, and seek to meet others near it. Water features made using Buzon pedestals can accommodate intricate shapes and features that can inspire, entertain, and build community.
Buzon pedestals can support natural stone, concrete pavers, or other materials cut into any shape. All electrical, plumbing, lighting can be stowed below the surface eliminating trip hazards, creating walkable, playable surfaces while still giving access to maintenance crews. Additionally, the spacer tabs placed on the pedestal heads ensure uniform lines and positive drainage.
The projects below represent a few water features utilizing Buzon Pedestals. There are 1000′s of installs around the world that make use of Buzon pedestals. Each is unique and there are as many variations as there are designers and architects. If you have a question about whether Buzon pedestals are right for you project please contact us.
Buzon pedestals in Lake of Dreams, Wynn Resort, Las Vegas
Water pipes are supported by Buzon pedestals and overlaid with tiles which are then submerged. The black spots that can be seen in the completed water feature are in fact lights which are then used to great effect at night.
Buzon pedestals at Crown Fountain in Millenium Park, Chicago
Buzon pedestals at Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Singapore
Buzon pedestals in Baiso Temple in Tokyo
Water feature as well as normal outdoor roof top terrace. During the days the water stays in the basin and during the nights the water is on top of the tiles. Stunning view from inside to the terrace outside. At night it looks a lake.
Materials used with Buzon
• Stone - marble, granite, etc.
• Paver - hydrapressed concrete slab
• Wood - wood tile, deck joist systems
• Grating - steel & fiberglass
• Tile - ceramic & glass
• Composite - composite tile, composite joist system
• Parliament of the EU - Belgium
• Military Royal School - Belgium
• National Museum of Tokyo - Tokyo, Japan
• University of Kansas Medical Hospital - Kansas City, US
• University of Denver, Colorado - US
• Site of the General Society - Belgium
• Bank Communal Crédit - Belgium
• Disneyland, Paris - France
• Films FUJY Laboratory - France
• Metro Building - Portugal
• Petronas Tower - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Diabetes Treatment Center - Kuwait
• New National Theater - Singapore
• City Bank - Bahrain
• Amusement Park - Belgium
See Application Gallery